We, at ELEMENT INSTITUTE, have the vision to help each aspirant experience success. Thus, we aim to achieve the following objectives:
- To build up the fundamentals of the students
- The sharpen their problem-solving skills
- The channelize their efforts so that they act with high speed and accuracy in Entrance Exams.
- To give them confidence & to prepare them for the expected as well as the unexpected questions/numerical/trends.
- To get them into the right frame of mind to cope with the pressures.
“Education has the power to empower; to revolutionize the scenario”. Moreover, education is everyone’s right and no one should be stopped from acquiring it on any grounds (distance or fees).
Our mission is inspired by the same thought. We wish to reach every student and provide them access to quality education. So, ELEMENT INSTITUTE breaks the stereotypical image and unveils a new, easy-to-use and budgeted way of learning. We don’t believe in imagination but believes in experience – the experience of ‘Smart Learning Opportunity’ – that is flexible as per your time, convenience and money.
Our Classrooms are well equipped with projectors used to project 3 – D animation. Conventional teaching and technology are blend in such a way that students can understand and retain the subject in a better way.
COMPREHENSIVE STUDY MATERIAL
Thoroughly researched study material is provided to the students alongwith high quality Assignments. Every question of assignment is discussed in detail. This way students get enough time to prepare and practice a topic to gain mastery over it. Moreover, the students score well both in boards and competitive exams. Also, students get to know the difficulties they face while solving problems and become more confident in subject.
RECORDED VIDEO LECTURES
All the lectures are recorded and can be viewed as many times as a student requires on dedicated tablets
More advanced online software/app has been developed for assessment of students to give them a feel about the real exam.
- More advanced biometric technology has been setup in the institution for attendance of the students.
- For online classes, an automatic attendance system has been integrated with live online classroom platform.
At ELEMENT INSTITUTE, teaching is always taken as innovation process. This helps us to make students feel most comfortable in our teaching methodology for any kind of testing pattern of IIT-JEE/NEET.
- Starting from CBSE (basic) level and gradually increasing the level of the topic to that of IIT-JEE/NEET level. Not doing simple things in great ways but doing great things in simple ways.
- Teaching methodology is aimed at not making students habitual to spoon-feeding but aimed to empower them to apply their parallel think tank, using their I.Q. to the best optimal level.
- Importance is given to quantity as well as quality.
- Quality assignments given at the end of the topics in the chapter along with numerous practice sheets.
- Each assignment / DPP is thoroughly discussed in the class.
- Our lectures will be harmonic blend of manual presentations using daily/revision worksheets containing well graded questions arranged in the order of concepts and applications of latest technology for the explanation of difficult concepts and diagrams.
- We provide off classroom doubt sessions to clarify the doubts of the students regarding the subject and make them emotionally strong enough to face difficult problems.
- We monitor the progress of our students through fortnightly test which is exact replica of IIT-JEE/NEET paper apart from the module test and integrated test series.
- The rigorous testing session and its analysis not only provides regular academic growth to the students but also develops an examination temperament in them and prepares them to manage time and stress efficiently during examination.
- We send out test results & attendance record through SMS so that the parents are aware of the progress of their wards.
- For two-year classroom contact programme the academic sessions is so planned that the course is not only covered well in advance but also revised much before the IIT-JEE/NEET exam so that students get enough time for polishing their examination temperament.
Registration for XI, XII (CBSE & State Boards) is going on